BJM-Creative Blog


My name is Joshua Kop, creator / owner of bjm-creative studios. On this blog I would like to keep people up-to-date with my studio's assignments and projects from both the past and present.
I hope you enjoy what you see and for further information please visit my website www.bjm-creative.com or mail me at bjmcreative@gmail.com
You have to believe it, to see it!

Wednesday, 9 July 2014

My Vodafone #Firsts


Every now and then an initiative is put forth from a company, business or individual that I feel compelled to take part of. Whether it is for a charity event or just something unique that has peaked my interests, some ambitious campaigns have me hooked. And such is the case with Vodafone’s #Firsts, see more here. Here is a clever endeavour to have people send in their own individual ‘Firsts’ ideas with seemingly no boundaries indicated. The ideas can and have ranged from Art constructions promoting environmental issues to cheeky and comical achievements like having one’s ‘selfie’ taken with the Queen of England. The borders are open and many have already submitted their #Firsts, so jumping on board and being part of the initiative I present to you my own #Firsts idea.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment